4-a-side Indoor Touch
Get yourself, friends and work-mates organised - whether it be a competitive or social, mixed or mens team and register now!
The Indoor Touch Competition will commence on Monday 16 October 2017.
The EA Networks Centre Indoor Touch League is brand new for 2017!
The first games will be scheduled to start at 6.30pm, and in 35 minute blocks thereafter. Please be ready to start your games on time.
The Draw for each weeks matches will be available on our website, and a draw will be sent to team who supply email addresses.
Please make sure your team members are aware of the time they are playing.
UNIFORM: Teams must wear a common coloured shirt, preferably with a number on it. This helps referees with communication.
Rules - more rules coming soon!
1. Teams are 4-a-side (with a maximum of of 5 subs). Players are restricted to playing for a maximum of 2 teams per night.
2. Mixed teams are required to have 2 females on the field for the duration of the game.
3. Teams are unable to use players from other teams without the consent of the opposition team captain (on appeal of this rule being infringed - forfeiture of points will result). Each Team is required to supply a team list.
4. Modified Touch rules apply. The forcing of the ball applies to indoor touch for scoring.
5. The EA Networks Centre supports all referees rulings. Please respect their decisions.
A team registration fee of $50 is to be paid by each team before the start of the competition - payable at EANC reception.
The weekly door charge is:
Players: $3 each player
Spectator: No Charge
Players attempting to enter as spectators and then playing will be suspended from indoor touch for the following match.