4-a-side Indoor Touch
Get yourself, friends and work-mates organised - whether it be a competitive or social, mixed or mens team and register now!
The Indoor Touch Competition will start on Monday 22 January 2018.
The first games will be scheduled to start at 5.55pm, and in 35 minute blocks thereafter. Please be ready to start your games on time.
The draw will be emailed to team captains prior to the start of the competition and it is the team captains reasonability to make sure your team members are aware of the time they are playing each week.
UNIFORM: Teams must wear a common coloured shirt, preferably with a number on it. This helps referees with communication.
1. Teams are 4-a-side (with a maximum of of 5 subs). Players are restricted to playing for a maximum of 2 teams per night.
2. Mixed teams are required to have 1 females on the field for the duration of the game.
3. Teams are unable to use players from other teams without the consent of the opposition team captain (on appeal of this rule being infringed - forfeiture of points will result). Each Team is required to supply a team list.
4. Modified Touch rules apply. The forcing of the ball applies to indoor touch for scoring.
5. The EA Networks Centre supports all referees rulings. Please respect their decisions.
A team entry fee of $250 is to be paid by each team before the start of the competition (there is no weekly player fee) - payable at EANC reception.
Team Entries are OPEN - click here to enter your team for 2018!